Use these instructions when you'd like to do one of the following:
- Copy the previous semester's course and create multiple sections of the same course, then add a new batch of students
- Quickly move your current group of students who were are enrolled for course A to course B. This feature enables you to copy a course - give it a new name -- and bring with it all cases, all students, or both.
- After logging in, select Courses.
- Find the specific course you would like to copy and select the duplicate icon.
3. Once the duplicate window displays, enter a new course name and description. Tip: You'll want to use a name and/or description that will be easy for you to remember what the difference between the two courses are.
5. Determine the type of access you'd like to grant and use the check boxes to select whether you'd like to just copy over the cases or copy over the existing students assigned to the course as well.
6. Select Create Course and a confirmation message displays in the blue banner. In the example below, the Spring Course was used to copy and create a Fall EMS Basics Course.