Use these instructions when you'd like to do one of the following:
Copy the previous semester's course and create multiple sections of the same course, then add a new batch of students.
Quickly move your current group of students who were are enrolled for course A to course B. This feature enables you to copy a course, give it a new name, and bring with it all cases, all students, or both.
Change the Course Owner to any other faculty or manager in your group, even if you do not have “manager” credentials.
1. After logging in, select Courses.
2. Find the specific course you would like to copy and select the duplicate icon.
3. Once the duplicate window displays, enter a new course name and description. Tip: You'll want to use a name and/or description that makes it easy for you to remember what the difference between the two courses are.
5. Determine the type of access you'd like to grant
i. Invite Access (default) – allows you to add/invite specific students to the course.
ii. Group Access – allows all members of your group (all students and faculty) to access
6. Select the course owner. When duplicating a course, faculty can select any faculty or manager in their group to be the course owner.
7. Use the check box to “lock” or “unlock” the course. When a course is unlocked, all faculty and managers in the group can edit the course. When a course is “locked,” only the Course Owner and group manager can edit the course.
8. use the check boxes to select whether you'd like to copy over the cases, copy over the existing students assigned to the course, or both.
9. Select Create Course. A confirmation message displays in the blue banner.