Use the Reporting feature to track student completion.
1. After logging in, select the Courses link in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Select the blue spreadsheet icon to see the main Courses Dashboard.
3. The list of students that are enrolled in the course displays.
4. Use the green plus icon to expand the row and find details about which cases the student has viewed.
5. To download a copy, click on "Export." Depending on your browser, you may need to choose a destination for the file. File will export as course_usage_data.csv.
6. Open the spreadsheet, to view the following usage information:
Student name & email address
Case name & number
Whether the case was viewed
How many times & how long the case was viewed
Which section(s) were viewed